Whether it’s acne, scarring, sun spots or wrinkles, there are several natural elements that can work miracles when it comes to restoring your skin. Stress, lack of sleep, hormones, makeup – there are so many factors that affect our skin each and every day.
Finding a soothing, cleansing and revivifying facial mask that fits your need can help save and repair your skin! Find the right mask for your skin by combing through the options below
1. Oatmeal and Honey Mask to Exfoliate and Treat Bad skin
- 1 tablespoon of rolled oats – to naturally exfoliate and remove dead skin cells
- 3/4 tablespoon of lemon juice – to brighten your skin tone and diminish scarring
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey – to moisturize your skin and provide antibacterial benefits to help treat acne
- In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with 3/4 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix and mash until you reach a good consistency.
- Apply the mask to your skin and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse well!
Watch the video below for a how-to: